Welcome to O’Brien & Co., Insolvency Practitioners.
O’Brien & Co. offer a full range of Insolvency and Corporate Recovery services.
With over 21 years experience in corporate insolvency and having worked on in excess of 500 insolvency cases in Dublin and throughout Ireland, O’Brien & Co. is ideally placed to provide professional and independent advice on all aspects of corporate insolvency.
O’Brien & Co. handle all aspects of insolvency including:
- Members’ Voluntary Liquidations
- Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidations
- Court Liquidations
O’Brien & Co. can also advise on the following areas:
- Attendance at creditors’ meetings
- Directors’ responsibilities and duties on becoming aware of insolvency
- Organising a Creditors’ or Members’ Liquidation
- Directors defending a Section 150 application
- CRO voluntary and involuntary strike-offs
- Reservation of title claims in an insolvency
- Employee claims in an insolvency
Given the sensitivities and problems associated with corporate insolvency, confidentiality and discretion are assured at O’Brien & Co.
Whether a general enquiry or a specific problem contact Paul O’Brien in confidence at any of the following:
P: 01/8097744 M: 086/2592431
We are centrally located at Fitzwilliam Hall, Fitzwilliam Place, Dublin 2